The Council's Strategic Partnership program provides opportunities for companies, associations, organizations and foundations to connect with school leaders from across New York State.
Through the partnership you can experience:
- Year-long exposure and opportunities to build name recognition and customer loyalty.
- Visibility and access to our members through virtual and in-person professional development programs. We will return to in-person when safety protocols allow us.
- Understanding what is important to educational leaders by participating in events including gaining access to valuable marketing research.
- Insights into trends, issues and research affecting the educational field.
- The ability to demonstrate commitment to public education and key leaders.
Strategic Partnership Guiding Principles
- Create opportunities to build and deepen relationships with Council members.
- Connect education leaders to the most current and effective tools and services in education.
- Promote and support trends in education.
- Provide a revenue stream separate from those generated by dues and other NYSCOSS activities
to fund professional development programs, advocacy and legal services efforts of our staff.
- Establish ongoing relationships through comprehensive and interactive marketing benefits.
Deidre G. Hungerford
Associate Director for Business Development