NYSCOSS Strategic Partnership program provides opportunities for companies, associations and organizations to connect with school district leaders from all over New York State.
Through the partnership you will experience:
- Exposure and sponsorship opportunities to build name recognition and customer loyalty.
- Visibility with and access to NYSCOSS members and professional development programs virtually and in-person based on safety protocols.
- Gain new insights into strategies, programs, products and services by participating in educational offerings with NYSCOSS members, and opportunities for customized research.
- Insights into trends, issues and research affecting the educational field.
- The ability to demonstrate commitment to public education and key leaders.
Strategic Partnership Guiding Principles
- Create opportunities to build and deepen relationships with NYSCOSS members.
- Connect education leaders to the most current and effective tools and services in education.
- Promote and support trends in education.
- Provide a revenue stream separate from those generated by dues and other NYSCOSS activities
to fund professional development programs, advocacy and legal services efforts of our staff.
- Establish ongoing relationships through comprehensive and interactive marketing benefits.
Deidre G. Hungerford
Associate Director for Business Development