Hear from Thought Leaders on the following topics:
- Leading with Precision: Purposeful Leadership for Student Learning in Challenging Times
- The Evolving Role of the Superintendent as an Education Technology Leader
- Empowering Leaders for Stronger Schools
- What Teachers Want: Stealing Recruitment & Retention Ideas from the Private Sector
- Roundtable Discussion on Wellness for Leaders
October 16: Program begins at 10 a.m. and runs through 4 p.m. There will be a reception and dinner from 5 - 8 p.m.
We have reserved a room block at the Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel for October 15 & 16 at the rates of $249 - $279. Please make your reservation by calling (607) 535-6116 and mention the Leadership for Educational Achievement Foundation / LEAF room block. The reservation deadline is September 16, 2023.