Established in 2006, the Leadership for Educational Achievement Foundation, Inc. (LEAF, Inc.) is a 501 (c) 3 organization that serves as the professional development arm of the New York State Council of School Superintendents (The Council). LEAF, Inc. provides high quality professional learning to support superintendent development (pre-service and in-service) and the development of school district leadership team members. In partnership with The Council, LEAF’s programs are research-based, aligned to the needs of the field, responsive to changing expectations for school leaders, and cost effective.
About LEAF, Inc.
LEAF, Inc. Programs & Resources
- Aspiring / Cabinet-level Programs
- Early Career Superintendent Programs
- Financial Leadership Series
- LEAF, Inc. Subscription Service for Professional Learning
- Commission on Diversity & Inclusivity
- Team-Based Programs
- Customized Professional Development
- LEAF, Inc. Resource Center
- Summer Institute at Harvard